Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Public Prayer for Erin and Jen

This way, anyone who want to can join in. :) 


Lord Jesus,

I lift up my cousins, Erin and Jen, to you through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Both women have heavy crosses to bear, and they have carried those crosses with dignity, humor, and even joy.  
I know that you allow suffering only for the good, and we don't know your divine plan, or how this fits into it. We don't know who will be affected by these women, and what part they may have to play in the salvation of others. We don't know your plans for Erin and Jen at all. We do know that as they suffer, others suffer with them. They are loved by many and needed by many.

If it is your will, you could heal them in an instant. I ask, through the intercession of your beloved mother, Mary, that you let your healing mercy come to them. All things are possible to him who believes. Mk 9:24 

I do believe.  Help my unbelief.  

I ask this in Jesus' name, 

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment